Summer Class in NYC
How to apply
Complete the Non-FIT Intern application:
- Under the section that requires your “Internship Company Name” enter the name of the NYC College you are enrolled in for summer classes.
- In each field that requires “internship” information, please enter “Summer College Class NYC”
- Please note all correspondence from FIT summer housing will classify you as a “Non-FIT Intern”
To qualify you must meet the following requirements:
- Submit proof of age (must be at least 18 years old).
- Submit proof of current college course enrollment (Spring 2013).
- Submit proof of summer college course enrollment in NYC.
- Pay for the entire summer housing program.
- Complete online residence hall questionnaire with a passing grade.
All “Summer College Class NYC” residents will reside in our newly renovated residence hall located on 31st Street and 9th Avenue. Click here to view pictures of Kaufman Hall.
Dates of Stay: Monday, May 27, 2013 - August 4, 2013 (11:00AM departure)
Suites consist of singles, doubles, triples and quad style apartments
$3,381 Shared Apartment
$5,378 Single Apartment*
*Roommates will be assigned unless you have paid the single rate
All suites consist of furnished rooms, kitchen, and private bath. We do not provide kitchen supplies, linens, pillows or blankets.
All rooms are furnished with one twin bed per occupant and are not conducive for guests. There is a $10.00 fee for each overnight guest and guests must be pre-registered prior to their arrival. To register your guests please click here. All visitation rules apply: Click here for complete visitation/overnight visitation information.
**NO REFUNDS FOR SUMMER HOUSING ONCE PAYMENT IS SUBMITTED**