The quickest and most convenient way to request your Fashion Institute of Technology transcript is to order it online through our transcript ordering system. FIT has appointed Credentials Inc. as the designated agent for processing and sending official transcripts on behalf of the college. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all transcript requests on behalf of the college and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions. With the service, transcripts can be requested to be received in the following ways:
1. Mailed to a requested address
2. Picked up at the Registrar's Office
3. Sent via domestic or international Federal Express (for an additional fee)
ORDERING TRANSCRIPTS IN PERSON
Forms can be picked up at the Office of the Registrar located in Feldman Center Room c158.
CHECK STATUS OF A TRANSCRIPT ORDER
If you have placed a transcript order, go to Credentials Solutions and click on the “check the status of my order” link. You will need your order number and either your social security number or FIT student ID number to check the status.
- Transcripts cannot be ordered by email, telephone, or fax.
- A transcript cannot be emailed or sent as a pdf.