Option 1: Web Registration for Continuing Students
Students who attended FIT in the previous semester can register using MyFIT.
- View step-by-step registration screenshots
- Payment due dates are posted on the Bursar's website.
- Note: If you have not attended FIT for more than one major semester(spring or fall), your username will be inactive. This includes individuals who have applied to FIT as a degree student and received a username & password through that process. You can follow the instructions below for new students to reactivate your username & register.
Option 1: Web Registration for New Students
Registration is available for new students through a three-step process:
- Step 1: Request a student account
Go to www.fitnyc.edu/enrollment and follow the instructions. Verification of New York State residency is submitted online when you apply for your username and password. After submitting your enrollment form and proof of New York State residency (if applicable), you will receive a confirmation email within two business days. This email will include your FIT username, password, and instructions on how to register online. (If you have not received a confirmation email within five business days, contact FIT's Registration Center at registration_B103@fitnyc.edu or 212 217.3850.)
- Step 2: Register online for your courses
Using your new username and password, register for classes through FIT's student portal: MyFIT.
Payment due dates are posted on the Bursar's website.
View step-by-step registration screenshots.
- Step 3: Review New Student Welcome & Checklist
Read the Checklist for New Students for information on how to proceed following registration.
Option 2: In-Person RegistrationTo register in person, visit the Registration Center. Payment due dates are posted on the Bursar's website. You will need to provide proof of New York State Residency when you register to qualify for in-state tuition.
Fashion Institute of Technology
Business & Liberal Arts Building, Room B-103
227 W. 27 Street
New York City 10001-5992
Office Hours & Contact Details