To create an accessible environment that brings together a diverse community which will provide resources and foster open dialogue towards the attainment of each student's self-sufficiency, confidence, and knowledge.
To assure that students with disabilities have equal access to pursue their educational goals in a non-discriminatory environment.
- Develop and establish written policies and procedures of the rights and responsibilities of students, faculty, staff, and administration
- Develop collaborative partnerships with faculty, staff, and administration .
- Create an inviting, personalized atmosphere where professional discourse and guidance occurs
- Provide reasonable accommodations in compliance with the ADA of 1990 and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Provide support and direction to encourage students toward self-sufficiency and confidence for the purposes of transitioning in future employment or into post-graduate study.