All newly admitted full-time degree students are required to take the English and Math placement exams unless their SAT scores exempt them from this requirement.
If a student with a disability requires reasonable accommodations for their placement exam, they should:
- Initiate contact with the Office of Disability Services
- Provide requisite documentation related to disability
- Participate in Initial Intake and Assessment of Needs with Coordinator, FIT-ABLE
- Receive a letter of reasonable accommodation from FIT-ABLE once review and evaluation has occurred
- Schedule placement exam through the Testing Administration department, C614