Submit a graduation application online and pay the application fee the semester before you anticipate graduating.
Students who anticipate graduating in May or August should apply online by December 1.
Students who anticipate graduating in December or January should apply online by May 1.
Final graduation review takes place at the end of the term when all grades are posted.
Students do not officially graduate until they have filed their graduation application, paid the $30 fee and successfully completed all degree requirements as outlined by their major.
If you wish to review your progress toward graduation and/or have questions about college policies relating to degree requirements you should look at your degree audit (DARS). If you have questions about your degree audit and/or your degree requirements, the Registrar's office can help you. Please see our walk-in graduation advisement.
Please note the following:
- If the candidate attended FIT with a different name than the one they are currently using, a name change request with legal documentation must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office. This will ensure that the name on the FIT diploma is accurate.
- The FIT diploma will not be mailed to a campus address. Candidates must submit mailing address changes to the Registrar’s Office once they have applied for graduation.
- Candidates for December, January, May and August who submit the graduation application and fee by the deadline will be listed in the May commencement program.
- May (Spring) graduates will receive their FIT diploma and final transcript in the summer.
- August (Summer) graduates will receive their FIT diploma and final transcript in the fall.
- December (Fall) and January (Winter) graduates will receive their FIT diploma and final transcript in the spring.