In this section

Transfer Students


If you have taken English composition at another college and FIT has given you transfer credit for EN 121, you do not need to take the SAT/ACT exam.

However, if you have not taken English composition (a three-credit writing course) at another college, you must submit SAT or ACT scores before you can register for the appropriate English or Educational Skills course in which you are placed.

Please click here to see details about placement into English and Educational Skills courses.

Arithmetic and Algebra

Pleaseclick here to see exemptions.

Adult Learners & Career ProfessionalsEmployers & IndustryAlumni: The Power of ConnectionFaculty & StaffCurrent StudentsParentsRecently Accepted Students About FITAcademicsAdmissionsStudent Life at FITGive to FITFIT & NYCNews & Events See More of FITMy FITContact UsTake a CourseApplyVisit FIT MyFIT Home