In this section

How do I change a grade?

If there is a question about a final grade, the student must resolve the issue directly with the instructor who taught the course. If a change of grade is authorized by the instructor, the change of grade will be submitted directly from the academic department to the Registrarís Office.

Any grade dispute(s) must be resolved within two years upon the receipt of the grade and cannot be disputed once the degree is awarded and sealed.

More Information:



Adult Learners & Career ProfessionalsEmployers & IndustryAlumni: The Power of ConnectionFaculty & StaffCurrent StudentsParentsRecently Accepted Students About FITAcademicsAdmissionsStudent Life at FITGive to FITFIT & NYCNews & Events See More of FITMy FITContact UsTake a CourseApplyVisit FIT MyFIT Home