FIT’s recreation facilities include two fitness centers, a dance studio, two gyms, and locker rooms with showers for men and women. Free weights, nautilus, universal, and cardiovascular machines are available and a fitness attendant is on duty at all times. The fitness center is open to all FIT students and employees at no charge.
FIT ID and proper attire are required.
Please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations that must be adhered to by any who choose to use FIT's Athletics & Recreation facilities or programs.
Please note the following dates that the Fitness Centers will be closed during Fall 2013:
- Monday, September 2, 2013 (Labor Day)
- Wednesday, September 4, 2013 - EARLY CLOSING @ 6 PM (Rosh Hashanah)
- Thursday, September 5, 2013 (Rosh Hashanah)
- Friday, September 6, 2013 (Rosh Hashanah)
- Friday, September 13, 2013 - EARLY CLOSING @ 6PM (Yom Kippur)
- Saturday, September 14, 2013 (Yom Kippur)
- Thursday, November 28 thru Sunday, December 1, 2013 (Thanksgiving)
Lari and Barbara Stanton Fitness Center
* FALL 2013 Hours *
Note: The Fitness Center is only open on days FIT classes are in session.
**Faculty and Staff can use the fitness center between the hours of 7AM-9AM.**
|31st Street Fitness Center
NOTE: This fitness center is only available to those living in FIT residence halls.
**FALL 2013 Hours**