You will need your username and password to upload your documents.
Username: Email address entered on your Non-FIT Intern application
Password: Your date of birth entered as the two digit month, date and year. Ex: 022785
To qualify you must meet the following requirements:
• Submit proof of age (must be at least 18 years old)
• Submit proof of current college course enrollment (Spring 2013). FIT class registration is not required
• Submit proof of internship in NYC.
• Pay for the entire summer housing program.
• Complete online residence hall questionnaire with a passing grade.
All non-FIT summer interns will reside at Kaufman Hall located at 406 West 31st Street, New York, NY 10001 (between 9th and 10th Avenues)
Suites consist of singles, doubles, triples and quad style apartments
$3,381.00 Shared Apartment
$5,378.00 Single Apartment*
*Roommates will be assigned unless you have paid the single rate
All suites consist of furnished rooms, kitchen, and private bath. We do not provide kitchen supplies, linens, pillows or blankets.
All rooms are furnished with one twin bed per occupant and are not conducive for guests. There is a $10.00 fee for each overnight guest and guests must be BOTH registered and paid prior to 6pm on their date of arrival. To register your guest please click here. To pay for your guest click here. All visitation rules apply: Click here for complete visitation/overnight visitation information.
**NO REFUNDS FOR SUMMER HOUSING ONCE PAYMENT IS SUBMITTED**