Most New York State Scholarships have a deadline of June 30th of each academic year.
- Flight 3407 Memorial Scholarships
- Flight 587 Memorial Scholarship
- Military Enhanced Recognition Incentive and Tribute (MERIT) also known as Military Service Recognition Scholarship (MSRS)
- NYS Memorial Scholarships for Families of Deceased Firefighters, Volunteer Firefighters, Police Officers, Peace Officers, and Emergency Medical Service Workers
- NYS Scholarships for Academic Excellence
- NYS World Trade Center Memorial Scholarship
- NYS Aid to Native Americans Deadlines: July 15 for the Fall; December 31 for Spring
- NYS Regents Awards for Children of Deceased and Disabled Veterans
- Segal AmeriCorps Education Award Various deadlines visit AmeriCorps website
- Veterans Tuition Awards
The data accessible through these linked websites are for informational purposes only and are not represented to be error free. Any link to non-Fashion Institute of Technology information is provided as a courtesy and does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by the College of the linked websites or information contained therein.