Upon successful completion of the program students will receive a Certificate of Competency in Leather Apparel Design in Menswear or Womenswear. Students will be able to:
- Discuss leather science, sourcing, history, and trends;
- Employ the use of decorative techniques;
- Cut garments and demonstrate various sewing techniques;
- Draw, design, and render leather apparel and accessories; and
- Design, drape, create patterns and spec leather garments and accessories.
Curriculum (12 credits):
Have further questions?
- Request more information about this certificate program
- View current course offerings: AP | AR | FS | LD
- Tuition & fee costs (multiply your tuition rate by the number of credits above)
For course specific information contact:Marlene Middlemiss, advisor
Business and Liberal Arts Center, Room B701