The Center for Professional Studies, which provides training for companies, trade groups, artisans, and anyone seeking to learn new skills or gain a competitive advantage in today’s challenging business world.
- professional development certificate programs
- Hot Topics non-certificate courses
- organizational training options
The Enterprise Center is a business training resource for artists, designers, and fashion industry professionals, providing information, skills, and resources for start-up businesses, developing enterprises, and freelance professionals.
- creative enterprise ownership
- computer training programs
- Tools of the Trade for Fashion Design
- Tools of the Trade for Fine Artists
The Center for Precollege Programs, which offers programs for high school students to explore majors and discover future career possibilities in art and design and business and technology. The program also helps high school students develop their art and design portfolios.
- Saturday Live
- vacation workshops
- credit courses
- high school outreach