In addition to in-person advisement, the Academic Advisement Center is offering both online and phone advisement to all students.
How to schedule an appointment:
- In order to set up an appointment with an advisor, log into our online appointment system at: https://fitnyc.agilegrad.com/center/.
- In addition to listing your reason for making an appointment, please indicate whether you would prefer an online or phone advisement session in the text box under “Reason for your Visit” on our online appointment system.
Online advisement via Gmail:
- When your online appointment request has been confirmed, your advisor will email you documents to help you follow along during your advisement session.
- Log into www.gmail.com at your designated appointment time using your FIT email address and password (Ex. First Name_Last Name@fitnyc.edu).
- Once you have logged into your Gmail account., please look for your advisor’s chat request and accept it to begin your session.
- Upon receiving your appointment request for an advisement phone session, your advisor will email you the corresponding documents pertaining to the session to help you follow along during your advisement session.
- Contact your advisor by phone at your confirmed appointment time with the number the advisor provided you in the e-mail.