Benefits of registering at the FIT Student Health Portal:
- Receive important updates regarding your recent visits and labs; and respond directly.
- Cut back on wait time by filling out required forms online, at the comfort of your home.
- View, cancel and schedule appointments.*
- Send confidential/sensitive documents to Health Services.
- View and print your lab results upon request.
- View and print record of your immunizations administered on-site.
- View and print receipts.
- View and print medication instructions.
- View and print health resources.
*Appointment scheduling is currently unavailable online. Please call us (212) 217-4190 to schedule an appointment.
How to register:
You have to register if this is your first time accessing the FIT Health Portal.
- Go to http://fit.studenthealthportal.com and click “Click here to register”
- Enter your FIT Student ID # and birthdate
- Select a security question and enter your answer
- Click “Register”
- Check your FIT email for your password
- Log in to the FIT Health Portal and change the password to a password you prefer.
For any questions, please call FIT Health Services at (212) 217-7190.