In this section

Flexible Benefit Plan

FITís flexible benefit plan allows employees to redirect a portion of their income to pay for un-reimbursed medical expenses, and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars. The annual amount elected for this plan must be carefully estimated since any excess funds remaining in the account at the end of the year are forfeited.

It is recommended that employees considering enrollment speak to a representative from Preferred at 800.573.7474 for guidance before completing an application form. New employees who are interested in immediate enrollment must complete an application form within 30 days of hire.

More Information:




Adult Learners & Career ProfessionalsEmployers & IndustryAlumni: The Power of ConnectionFaculty & StaffCurrent StudentsParentsRecently Accepted Students FIT & NYCNews & EventsStudent Life at FITAdmissionsAcademicsAbout FIT See More of FITMy FITContact UsGive to FITTake a CourseApplyVisit FIT MyFIT Home