*THERE WILL BE NO CHECK-IN BEFORE OR AFTER THE ABOVE NOTED TIMES
PLEASE EMAIL US IF YOU DO NOT PLAN TO CHECK-IN ON MAY 25 OR MAY 26, 2015 AT firstname.lastname@example.org. All check-in is Monday-Thursday, 10AM to 4PM. Enter “Late Check-in” in the email subject line.
- You MUST present a picture ID at check-in. We will accept a driver's license, passport or a non-drivers ID
- You will receive your room number, mailbox number, and roommate assignment upon arrival. Assignments will not be distributed prior to arrival.
- You will be required to take an FIT picture ID immediately after check-in.
- If you arrive by car you must have 2 people to assist you. NO CHILDREN PLEASE.
ONCE ON 31st STREET PLEASE:
- UNLOAD THE CAR IMMEDIATELY (MOVE-IN CARTS ARE LIMITED. PLEASE BRING A CART OR DOLLY FROM HOME).
- ONE PERSON MUST MOVE THE CAR TO ANOTHER STREET OR A PARKING LOT.
- ONE PERSON MUST STAY WITH YOUR POSSESSIONS WHILE YOU CHECK IN.
Individuals with QUALIFIED DISABILITIES, who require modification to the move-in procedures and schedule, are urged to contact the Residential Life Department at 212-217-3930 as early as possible to make special arrangements. You can also email us at email@example.com