What employees need to know about PMA?
- As a workers' compensation specialist, PMA will work with you to help you return to good health and return to work.
- PMA's goal is to communicate with you one-on-one to ensure that you receive the proper care and direction so that your claim is handled accurately and quickly.
- PMA maintains a complete staff of insurance professionals to serve FIT.
- PMA is rated among the most financially stable insurance companies in the country. PMA will be available to pay your medical bills and lost-wage benefits today and into the future.
- PMA is passionate about improving claim outcomes and providing quality care to injured workers.
PMA Customer Service Center:
- Telephone: (800) 476-2669
- Email Correspondence to PMA: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send All Medical Bills/Reports/Claims Correspondence to:
P.O. Box 5231
Janesville, Wisconsin 53547-5231
- Provider Network:
First Health Network
While not mandated by New York State, this network is provided as a service to injured workers who
wish to obtain the names of providers who can manage work-related injuries or illnesses. To access
providers in your geographic region visit www.pmagroup.com.