About FIT Emergency Preparedness
- Severe weather and natural disasters
- Utilities and facilities emergencies
- Hazardous materials
- Serious threats to the health of the FIT community
- Serious threats to the safety of the FIT community
- Emergencies impacting student affairs
To facilitate coordination with relevant local, regional, State and Federal emergency plans and response partners, this plan was developed using the principles and general approach outlined by the National Response Framework and National Incident Management System (NIMS).
Plan Review and Updates
This plan will be reviewed regularly and updated as needed to ensure that the information it contains reflects FIT operations, to evaluate the effectiveness of this plan, and to ensure procedures and practices developed under the plan are adequate and being properly implemented.