If you are a victim of a rape or sexual assault, seek medical attention immediately.
- Contact Campus Security (x7-7777 or 212-217-7777). Female officers are available upon request.
- Campus Security can provide you with transportation to the hospital.
- If you think you may have been assaulted while under the influence of rohypnol, GHB or any other “date rape drug,” it is also suggested that you should not urinate before providing urine samples. Notify Campus Security and medical providers of this immediately.
- If possible, collect any glasses from which you drank.
- It is also suggested that you:
- DO NOT bathe or douche;
- DO NOT change clothing, comb your hair or brush your teeth;
- DO NOT disturb the area in which the crime occurred.