Make an Appointment
REMINDER: The Academic Advisement Center currently advises students in the following programs:
- Advertising Design
- Art History and Museum Professions
- Communication Design Foundation
- Entrepreneurship for the Fashion and Design Industries
- Graphic Design
- Packaging Design
- Textile Development and Marketing
- Visual Presentation and Exhibition Design
If you are in one of these programs, please click on the following link or the button below to make an appointment with your advisor. Also, regardless of program, we would be happy to assist you if you have questions about your liberal arts requirements or minors. We look forward to working with you!
If you have questions about making an appointment, the following link will explain how to use our appointment system, or you can call us at 212 217.3080.
If you are not in one of the programs listed above and would like advisement about your program requirements, please meet with your faculty advisor or the Registrarís Office.