FITs Academic Advisement Center is here to help with all types of academic questions in order to make your academic experience as smooth and rewarding as possible. We embrace a holistic, developmental approach to student success, recognizing your dynamic, creative, career-oriented spirit. Our goal is to build strong partnerships with you, your faculty, and other administrative offices to support you through every stage of your academic life at FIT.
- Students placed on Academic Probation need to meet with their academic advisor. Please schedule an appointment before summer/fall registration dates for full registration access.
Announcements for newly admitted students starting Fall 2015 only:
CONGRATULATIONS to the new fall class of students on your acceptance into FIT! Welcome to the FIT community! Please visit the New Student Advisement page for important information and dates regarding advisement.
- May 1 May 30 Walk-in service hours will not be available for the entire month of May. We kindly ask to schedule your appointment before deciding to visit the Academic Advisement Center.
- May 9 Academic Advisement by appointment only will begin for all new 2-year AAS students.
- May 11 Academic Advisement by appointment only will begin for all new 1-year AAS and BS/BFA students.
- May 26 Online course registration will begin for all new 1-year AAS and BS/BFA students
- May 27 Online course registration will begin for all new 2-year AAS students