LOGO DESIGN CONTEST
This year our focus is how we—as individuals and as an industry—can balance our commitment to social justice, health, preservation of the environment and economic prosperity.
Your task is to create a logo that embodies this theme!
Contest Rules and Deadlines
- The contest is open to all FIT students
- Students may submit a maximum of 5 designs
- Students are to submit a logo design concept for the conference title "PEOPLE, PLANET, and PROSPERITY: The Sustainable Balancing Act"
- This logo will be used on the conference brochure, on the Sustainability website (http://www.fitnyc.edu/sustainability), conference signage, and other mediums.
- The prize for the winning design is a $1,000 American Express Gift Card
The contest will be judged the week of 2/25/2013, by a panel of judges from the Sustainability Council. Although the winning submission will become the property of the FIT Sustainability Council, FIT will allow the winner to use reproductions of their work for noncommercial purposes to show their accomplishments.
Files should be sent in vector format, with the extension .EPS or .AI (Adobe Illustrator), along with a color 8.5x11 inch proof for each design submitted. The logo needs to be scalable and allow for effective use in a variety of media. Official FIT logos and fonts can be downloaded at http://www.fitnyc.edu/externalrelations where you will also find additional style guide information.
Entries should be submitted on a flash drive, accompanied by a 8.5x11 inch proof print, to Professor Michael Cokkinos, Advertising and Communications, Rm. #B403. If you have any questions, you can email Professor Cokkinos at: firstname.lastname@example.org