FITís policies connect the collegeís mission to the everyday actions of its community, clarify the institutionís expectations of its individual members, mitigate institutional risk, enhance efficiency, and support the collegeís compliance with laws and regulations.
The Policy Advisory Group coordinates the editing, review, issuance, and archiving of all official college policies, which are collected in 13 volumes:
- Academic Affairs and Faculty
- Communications and External Relations
- Enrollment Management and Student Success
- Finance and Fiscal Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Research and Creative Activity
- Safety and Security
FIT is in the process of standardizing all current policies.