All applicants to the International Fashion Design BFA program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have been accepted into the BFA Degree Program (3rd or 4th year).
- Departmental approval.
- Minimum 3.0 grade point average.
- Have completed one semester of Italian.
- Be eligible to register for and complete 12 credits for each semester you participate in the program
- Be able to live in Milan for the entire academic year
- Be eligible to register and complete a minimum of 12 credits if you go abroad.
- Be qualified to obtain a Study Visa for Italy. How to obtain a visa.