Digital Still Photography
- Create well-crafted digital images using the basic controls of today's digital cameras
- Solve lighting challenges inherent in digital portraiture, still life, and fashion photography
- Edit, color correct, manipulate and retouch digital images to achieve a desired style
- Understand the digital "printing" process and recognize when and where to use one format over another
- Create and maintain a clean, proper digital asset management strategy.
The program consists of six courses taken over three semesters.
Curriculum (12.5 credits):
PH 118 – Beginning Digital Photography
PH 171 – Digital Darkroom
PH 130 – Lighting 1
PH 272 – Photoshop 1 for Photographers
PH 230 – Lighting 2
PH 274 – Photoshop 2 for Photographers
Have further questions?
- Request more information about this certificate program
- View current course offerings
- Tuition & fee costs (multiply your tuition rate by the number of credits above)
For course specific information contact:
Brian Emery, advisor
Pomerantz Center, Room D348