• December 1 is the priority deadline to apply for May/August graduation
• May 1 is the priority deadline to apply for December/January graduation
Before You Apply
• Review your degree audit (DARS).
• Plan your registration all missing courses.
• If you need to take a winter course to finish your degree, you should apply for January graduation. If you need to take a summer course to finish your degree, you should apply for August graduation.
• Come to walk-in graduation advisement in the Registrar's office, Feldman Center Room 158, Monday-Friday 12:30-1:30 PM and Thursday evenings 5-6 PM
Submit Graduation Application in MyFIT
1. Under Online Resources, click on Online Information System
2. Click on Student
3. Click on Graduation Application and follow the directions.
NOTE: Your application is not complete until you see the final page titled: Graduation Application Confirmation.
4. Print the Graduation Application Confirmation.
• See the graduation website for details about applying for graduation and the next steps: www.fitnyc.edu/3651.asp
*If you apply after the semester has ended, you must submit a paper form.
AAS Students Continuing for a Bachelor's Degree:
If you plan to continue at FIT for a bachelor’s degree, you can access the bachelor’s degree application online after submitting the graduation application. (Type or cut and paste the web address on the Graduation Application Confirmation page to get to the Bachelor's Application.)
Priority consideration is given to applicants who are successfully completing their AAS. Applicants within 6 credits of completing the AAS may also be considered however EN 121 must be completed prior to semester 1 of the bachelor's degree.