Precollege Programs Late Registration
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS THE ONLY LATE REGISTRATION OPTION FOR STUDENTS NOT CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN SUMMER PRECOLLEGE CLASSES.
1. One form must be completed per student. Please fill out an additional form for additional children/siblings.
2. Once the form is completed, you will receive an email from PrecollegePrograms@fitnyc.edu with your registration timeslot and number in line. This will be issued on a first-come, first-serve basis.
3. Students will be called in number order to select from the remaining open seats in our Summer Precollege Programs. We will post a preliminary list on this site as we are closer to the date so you may see your options. Please be flexible! You may only get your 3rd or 4th choice at this late date. Make sure your child is open to a variety of options. No tantrums allowed! (from parents or children ;o)
4. Also note: we cannot accommodate requests to place children together in the same class section. All courses begin and end at the same time and all students have common lunch hour from 12:30pm-1:30pm, so friends can still travel and eat together. We will be working with VERY limited availability and flexibility.
5. Families must bring full payment (money order, check, credit card – no cash) on June 22nd.
6. Enrolled students will be invited to attend the New Student Orientation Session at 2pm. The presentation lasts for approximately 40 minutes and will allow you to explore our campus and get and ID Card before the programs begin.
You may request an appointment beginning on Wednesday, June 11th at 10am.
If you understand and agree to these terms, please click this link to continue to the pre-enrollment form referenced in #1: Click here to reserve your late registration place in line.
If you need accommodations that we will be unable to provide, we recommend exploring other colleges pre-college program opportunities at: www.summeroncampus.com
Thank you, and have a wonderful summer!