Financial aid applicants may be required to provide copies of tax returns for themselves and their parents and other income documentation. In addition there may be forms for you to fill out and return to Financial Aid Services. You may view your requirements, download documents, and read any messages regarding your application on the FIT Portal. Login to myfit.fitnyc.edu and follow these steps:
- Go to your FIT Applicant or Student Tab
- Go to the Financial Aid Resources section
- Click on Check my FIT Financial Aid Application Status
- Click on My Application Status
- Click on Student Requirements
- On the drop down SELECT the Academic Year 2014-2015
For more information or questions you may contact Financial Aid Services at (212) 217-3560.