July 1, 2011 – August 27, 2011 (Through Fall 2011 Check-in)
How to apply
- Log into MyFIT
- Choose “STUDENT” tab
- Select “Online Information System”
- Select “Residential Life”
- Select “Apply for Summer Housing"
- Select "NOT Living On-Campus And Enrolled In an FIT Affiliated English as a Second Language Program."
- Students experiencing difficulties signing in to MyFIT should contact the Information Technology Department at 212 217 HELP (4357).
To qualify you must meet the following requirements:
• Must be accepted and pay in full for Fall 2011 housing (Proof of payment is required)
• Must be 18 years old (Proof of age required)
• Must be enrolled in the Summer IELP Program (Proof of registration is required)
• Must pay the entire Summer IELP Housing rate (Proof of payment is required)
• Must complete the FIT questionnaire with a passing grade
**All Summer IELP students will reside at Kaufman Hall for the summer and through the fall 2011 semester**
406 West 31 Street
New York, NY 10001
Between 9 and 10 Avenues
$2,589 Shared Apartment
$4,252 Single Apartment*
*Roommates will be assigned unless you have paid the single rate
All suites consist of furnished rooms, kitchen, and private bath. We do not provide kitchen supplies, linens, pillows or blankets.
Application instructions will be available April 2011. Please visit us again.
For additional information regarding the Summer IELP Program. Please contact the Continuing Education Department at FIT
Phone: 212 217.3334 (Option 2)